We are pleased to announce a full-day workshop course to challenge organizations to develop, implement and sustain a safety excellence culture in their organizations.
The course is designed for HR Professionals, Health and Safety Professionals, Union Leaders, Frontline Professionals, and similar roles.
The course will demonstrate:
- Why do I need a safety program
- Safety culture and behaviours
- Leadership and Target Zero
- Employee Training and Awareness
- Importance of Documentation
- Future Steps
The course is available at the Harvest Golf Club in Kelowna, BC from 8:30-3:30 on October 19, 2016.
- On September 20, 2016